13 August 2008

Beginning of a Venture

Since learning to crochet in October 2006, I've become addicted to the hobby.  Starting with scarves, I've moved up to hats, cell phone covers, pillow cases, and afghans.  I'm always on the lookout for fun and creative designs, and I'm willing to try lots of new things.  A former university and high school instructor, I've devoted the summer of 2008 to crocheting projects I didn't have time to work on before.  It has taken over my living room, and I'm running out of relatives to create artworks for.  In the footsteps of my older sister over at Blue Kitty Designs, I decided to start making my crocheted projects and other crafts for a larger audience.  I'm going to start an Etsy.com storefront and begin selling my crocheted projects and eventually my other crafts such as dream catchers and counted cross stitch.  After all, I love making them so much, why not share them?  :)

No comments: